Universal plug adapter with the patented universal receptacle design that accepts plugs from most countries including the US and Canada. The 'Type A' plug adapter is ungrounded and fits in to outlets in countries such as the US, Japan and more. For smooth conductivity, this plug adapter is made with internal metal interfaces and features an insulated design to ensure improved safety and protection. Designed with high standards, this international plug adapter is CE certified and RoHs compliant. Visit our Worldwide Plug Adapter guide for more info on outlets in specific countries.
- US Patented Universal Input: Accepts plugs from all countries (except the Type M - big S. Africa 8.7mm Plug)
- Output: "Type A" Suitable for US, Japan, etc.
- New conductivity design - internal metal interfaces provides better conductivity.
- New insulated design - half-way covered by plastic, provides better safety protection
- 15A/125V (Japan) or 10A/250V (China)
- Insulated Voltage - Proof: 3KV
- CE Approved
- RoHS compliant
- Patented in 36 countries
- Note: Plug adapters do not convert voltage, they just change the plug type. Use a proper voltage converter along with a plug adapter if your device is incompatible with the country's voltage.
- Other countries include: American Samoa, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Liberia, Mexico, Micronesia, Monserrat, Nicaragua, Okinawa, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, USA, Venezuela, Virgin Islands.