Type D Adapter Plug
The type D grounded universal travel plug adapter from is designed for use in countries such as India and South Africa. This grounded plug adapter comes with a universal socket design which accepts plugs from most countries around the world. For smooth conductivity, this plug adapter is made with internal metal interfaces and features an insulated design to ensure improved safety and protection. Designed with high standards, this international plug adapter is CE certified and RoHs compliant. Visit our Worldwide Plug Adapter guide for more info on outlets in specific countries.
- Patented Universal Input: Accepts plugs from all countries (except the Type M - big S. Africa 8.7mm Plug)
- Output: "Type D" Suitable for India, South Africa, Nepal, Sri Lanka, etc.
- New conductivity design - internal metal interfaces provides better conductivity.
- New insulated design - half-way covered by plastic, provides better safety protection
- 7.0 mm, 5.0 mm, 5.0 mm Prongs
- Insulated Voltage - Proof: 3KV
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- Patented in 36 countries
- Note: Plug adapters do not convert voltage, they just change the plug type. Use a proper voltage converter along with a plug adapter if your device is incompatible with the country's voltage.
- Other countries include: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Botswana, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Macau, Madeira, Maldives, Nambia, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Yemen.