Type I Adapter Plug
The 'Type I' plug adapter is Grounded and fits in to outlets in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, China and more. This grounded plug adapter comes with a universal socket design which accepts plugs from most countries around the world. For smooth conductivity, this plug adapter is made with internal metal interfaces and features an insulated design to ensure improved safety and protection. Designed with high standards, this international plug adapter is CE certified and RoHs compliant. Visit our Worldwide Plug Adapter guide for more info on outlets in specific countries.
- Patented Universal Input: Accepts plugs from all countries (except the Type M - big S. Africa 8.7mm Plug)
- Output: "Type I" Suitable for Australia, New Zealand, China, etc.
- New conductivity design - internal metal interfaces provides better conductivity.
- New insulated design - half-way covered by plastic, provides better safety protection
- Insulated Voltage - Proof: 3KV
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- Patented in 36 countries
- Note: Plug adapters do not convert voltage, they just change the plug type. Use a proper voltage converter along with a plug adapter if your device is incompatible with the country's voltage.
- Other countries include: Argentina, Australia, China (mainland, excluding Taiwan), Fiji, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Tokelau (the Union Islands), Uruguay.