The LiteFuze FZ1650KIT voltage converter kit includes a small step down 50-1600 travel voltage converter and 5 adapters plugs for all types of sockets around the world. This travel voltage converter can be used with heat producing items which require up to 1600 watt such as hair dryer or iron. It can also be switched to 50 watt setting for use with small electronics up to 50 watt such as battery chargers, cell phone chargers. This LiteFuze voltage converter comes with an inbuilt fuse protection for safe operations.
- Converts 220/240-volt Electricity to 110/120-volt power for use in locations world-wide
- Includes 5 adapters for different plug-in types around the world
- All plug-in types are enclosed in the global power adapter kit for ease of packing in the suit case
- For use with electrical appliances requiring up to 1600 watts and electronic devices up to 50 watts
- Converts foreign voltages for safe operation of your personal appliances and electronics while abroad
- Fuse Protection
- 2 Selectable Settings (50W or 1600W)
- 1600W - Designed for heat producing resistive appliances including hair dryers, irons, heating pads, etc. ( max. 1600 watts ). Do not use other electronics on the 1600W setting.
- 50W - Designed for small electronics such as battery charger, cell phone charger, shavers, answering machines, portable radio, etc. ( max. 50 watts )
- Steps Down 220/230/240V to 110/120V
- Included plug adapters work in countries all around the world (Europe, Australia, New Zealand, North & South America, Caribbean, Africa, Asia, Middle East, Great Britain, Hong Kong)
- Note: Travel converters are not designed for continuous use. Unplug it when not in use.
- DO NOT USE WITH FLAT IRONS, CURLING IRON OR HAIR STRAIGHTENER