This American to European plug adapter is designed to accept two flat prong American plug or two angled prong Australian or Chinese plug and convert it to two round prong European/Asian/African plug. Please note that plug adapters do not convert voltage, use of an appropriate voltage converter is suggested if the device is not compatible with the country’s voltage.
- Accepts two flat prong American plug
- Accepts two angled flat prong Australian or Chinese plug
- Output: two round prongs - 4.0 mm, 4.0 mm
- Other countries include: Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, the Azores, Bahrain, Bangladesh, the Balearic Islands, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, the Cape Verde Islands, Cameroon, Chad, Chile, Croatia, Curacao, the Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, the Republic of Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madeira, Myanmar (Burma), Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Mozambique, the Netherlands, New Caledonia, Niger, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saba, Saudi Arabia, Sint Eustatius (St. Eustace), Sint Maarten (St. Marten), Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Syria, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, the United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Yemen
- Note: Plug adapters do not convert voltage, they just change the plug type. Use a proper voltage converter along with a plug adapter if your device is incompatible with the country's voltage.
- Visit our Worldwide Plug Adapter guide for more info on outlets in specific countries.